Topics in Focus
Epidemiology, Pathogenesis, Diagnosis and Differential Diagnosis of IBD
The global incidence and prevalence of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are rising. Environmental factors, genetic factors, gut microbiota, and host immune response are responsible for the pathogenesi...
Management of UC
The therapeutic landscape for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is rapidly evolving. The use of glucocorticoids, immunosuppressive and biological agents can severely inhibit individual patient’s immuni...
Live CCF Webinar (Management Issues in Ulcerative Colitis)
Live webinar on 16th January, from 12 pm to 1.30 pm Ulcerative colitis (UC) is a chronic and/or relapsing inflammation of the colonic mucosa. The medical treatment induces and maintains clinical remi...
Management of Crohn’s Disease
One-third of CD patients manifest with fistulizing disease, which is one of the most challenging issues. The perianal or non-perianal fistulizing disease deteriorates the patient’s quality of life and...
Special considerations and Recent Developments in IBD management
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is an independent risk factor for colorectal cancer (CRC) as a result of low and high-grade dysplasia. With recent advances in understanding the nature of IBD, there...
Live CCF Webinar (Case Based Discussions - Crohn's Disease)
IBD requires tailored and personalized approach in special situation or conditions particularly in pediatrics, elderly population and during vaccination.
2-hour interactive virtual symposia on the most relevant topics and interesting cases in IBD management by renowned experts from Mayo Clinic and CCF India.
Assess the knowledge and behavior impact in your clinical practice through this comprehensive learning program.
Table of Contents
Video Lecture from Mayo Clinic
Video Lecture from CCF (India)
- Epidemiology and pathogenesis of IBD
- Extra-intestinal manifestations of IBD Mimics of IBD
- Mimics of IBD
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Diet and gut microbiome in IBD
- Diagnosis of IBD and assessment of disease severity (Disease Severity Indices)
- Differentiation between TB and Crohn's Disease
- Therapeutic armamentarium of IBD
- Management of C. difficile, CMV and EBV infections in a patient with Ulcerative Colitis
- Monitoring and follow up of a patient with chronic active Ulcerative Colitis
- IBD: Pearls for the hospitalist
- Ulcerative Colitis: State of the art management in 2021
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Management of acute severe Ulcerative Colitis
- Surgical management of Ulcerative Colitis
- Overview of medical management of Crohn's Disease including
- peri-anal Crohn's Disease Post-operative management of Crohn's Disease
- Nutrition as a therapy in IBD: Rationale, evidence and future
- Endoscopic treatment of IBD complications
- Small bowel vs Colonic Crohn's Disease: Does location matter?
- Surgical management of Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy in IBD
- Dysplasia and Cancer in IBD
- Newer therapies in IBD - What's coming up in the next 5 years?
- Fecal microbiome transfer in IBD
- Managing the pregnant IBD patient
- Preventative Care for the patient with IBD
- Pediatric IBD: An overview of diagnosis and management
- IBD in Elderly: An overview of diagnosis, differential diagnosis and management
- Integrating multi-omics in IBD